Bluetooth question

Funki

New Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm trying to identify which Windows components are needed for Bluetooth to work properly, but I haven't had any luck figuring it out. I'm using the "Lite" preset; however, I have specifically kept Bluetooth selected so the preset wouldn't strip anything related to it.

Here's the issue: I enable Bluetooth in Windows and search for devices, but nothing is discovered. My headphones are in pairing mode, yet they aren't detected—nor are any other devices. Interestingly, my mouse is also a Bluetooth device, and it works even without having Bluetooth selected in the compatibility tab.

To rule out a hardware problem, I tested my Bluetooth dongle on a clean Windows 10 installation (without any tweaks), and it worked perfectly. This leads me to believe that some required component is missing from my current configuration.

Can anyone help me identify what I need to keep installed for Bluetooth to function? Thanks!
 
Back
Top