Issue with Unattended Program Installation Stalling When Creating an ISO with NTlite

ÖMER AKSU

New Member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone; I am new to the forum, though I have been using ntlite for years. With the latest version, new sub-menus—specifically Pro-OOBE, Pre-OOBE, Unattended, and SetupComplete.cmd—have appeared under the "Post-Setup" section. As always, I want applications like .NET Framework, Visual C++, and Office to install before the desktop loads, and I want activation to trigger via a CMD command the moment the system connects to the internet after reaching the desktop. I am adding everything just as I usually do, but in this new version, the process gets stuck on the "Please wait" screen that appears before the keyboard and Wi-Fi options. I corresponded with the program developer, who advised me to use Pre-OOBE; I did so, but now a CMD window opens and the Windows installation gets caught in an infinite loop. What steps should I take to resolve this?

This is the list of programs I want to install.

ScreenHunter 08.png

the folder structure created by NTLite

ScreenHunter 07.png

Contents of setupcomplete.cmd

Echo OFF
CD "%TEMP%"&CLS&@TITLE Kurulum Sonrası Görevler
ECHO "1-All In One Runtimes 4.8.3.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\1-All In One Runtimes 4.8.3.exe"
ECHO "5-Visual C++ Redist Installer 1.7.9.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\5-Visual C++ Redist Installer 1.7.9.exe"
ECHO "6-.NET Desktop Runtime AIO 10.09.2026.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\6-.NET Desktop Runtime AIO 10.09.2026.exe"
ECHO "7-WinRAR.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\7-WinRAR.exe"
ECHO "8-VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 3.0.23.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\8-VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 3.0.23.exe"
ECHO "9-Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 8 Update 503.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\9-Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 8 Update 503.exe"
ECHO "10-Adobe Shockwave Player 12.3.5.205.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\10-Adobe Shockwave Player 12.3.5.205.exe"
ECHO "11-Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.445 Final.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\11-Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.445 Final.exe"
ECHO "12-Adobe AIR 50.2.1.1.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\12-Adobe AIR 50.2.1.1.exe"
ECHO "13-Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (X64) 2026 (26.2.21900).exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\13-Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (X64) 2026 (26.2.21900).exe"
ECHO "14-TeamViewer 15.58.5.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\14-TeamViewer 15.58.5.exe"
ECHO "15-IObit Driver Booster Pro 13.6.0.438.exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\15-IObit Driver Booster Pro 13.6.0.438.exe"
ECHO "Office 2016 - 2024 + 365 Pro Plus Volume (x64).exe"&"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Office 2016 - 2024 + 365 Pro Plus Volume (x64).exe"
rd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"
del /q /f "%~f0"




I should also mention that all the .exe files I use are unattended installers; when I double-click them on the desktop, they never show any installation options. The icon simply appears silently in the bottom-right corner near the clock, and once the process is finished, a "setup complete" message pops up for two seconds before closing. I wanted to point that out as well.
 
When you run commands or scripts from (Before logon), no user input is allowed. Every one of the installer EXE's must finish without needing any help from the user. Please check if there are any required command line arguments for a silent install.

If this part gets stuck, then one of the installers is waiting for input.
 
You have a point, but none of the unattended programs require command-line input; I tested this with desktop installations. Furthermore, when I used versions from four months ago—adding unattended programs to Windows 10/11 ISOs via NTLite versions from that same period (configuring them to run either before or after user login)—the installation proceeded without issues. However, this problem has persisted since the release of the new Windows 11 26H2 version; NTLite was updated for this version, and now, whenever I add unattended programs to the "Post-Setup" menu (specifically the pre-OOBE, post-OOBE, or `setupcomplete.cmd` sections), the installation fails to run, and the ISO process hangs or locks up.
 
Back
Top