W11 26H2 Pro Test

Isn't LTSC already stripped down and pro still has normal consumer components? Just asking... As may not be able to use same edits on Pro... If it was me , Id remake a new one with the Pro separately.
 
Tweaked a few things, that I thought could be the problem?, lol, but nope! Seems one can't remove anything from this turd now?

Also, where has the option to enable 'Direct Play' gone? (scrub that, found it).

Could it be a corrupt image?, nope. Loaded it as is, bypassing online account, with start ms-cxh:localonly, and I'm presented with the festering bloat turd that it is. Fans ramping up & down, all sorts going on lol???

How can anyone run this crap??, seriously? Anyway, I'm sure I'll find out what is breaking the boot, as it will just be a case of process elimination, albeit a pain ;)
 

Attachments

  • Annotation 2026-10-10 004441.png
    Annotation 2026-10-10 004441.png
    126.8 KB
  • Auto-saved a07ba699.xml
    Auto-saved a07ba699.xml
    26.9 KB
  • Annotation 2026-10-10 011944.png
    Annotation 2026-10-10 011944.png
    2.1 MB
  • Annotation 2026-10-10 012028.png
    Annotation 2026-10-10 012028.png
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
Got it running with this, most rot removed, but 'Notifications' crashes lol. Hey! Rome wasn't built in a day :)

It's like a 'puzzle' is Pro, remove, move, slide, roll the dice.

I'm gonna admit, I'm not a fan of the new NTLite UI, as a lot of stuff is now 'hidden', which for new users, must be a nightmare. Tabs that can be missed, very easily, with important stuff needing done, is now not obvious to the user. I know what to look out for, even so, I'm missing things myself, as it's just not readily 'visible' like before. (Direct Play) as above ;)

Perhaps a system of 'what you have changed' could be shown 'in bright RED' (an example lol) when loading a previous pre-set, alerting one's changes to the eye?

I find I'm probably making more mistakes now with NTLIte than I have ever done.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Back
Top